czwartek, 11 listopada 2010

Nial Fuller's Newly Redesigned Member's Area

Hey Traders,

I wanted to give everyone an update on the Member's area and renovated recently updated my site. Forum of our new Member here to learn how to trade the market has been completely rewritten using Bulletin V forum technology, which is the best in the industry.I invested my money and time on this website in order to maintain a leader and authority in the world of forex trading education. My Member is all very satisfied with the look and feel of new back-end, has been a long time coming, but now that it's finally here I think everyone agrees that was well worth the wait.
So what does the new Member's area?

• Brand new price action discussion forum, built on # 1 forum software available; Bulletin V, making it a much more user friendly and fun experience forum. This is a significant improvement over the old forum that we had, and already I'm getting from my numerous testimonies wonderful members.

• My forex trading course on strategies for action in the price; all in "back end" of a convenient Member Portal, no longer jump around the site to find what you are looking for.

• Member's my comment daily forex chart and analysis;newer features that works as a great companion daily for course material.

• A support page where Member you can send your questions and concerns.

• Trading tools, position size calculator, etc., to be updated further.

My goal to learn to trade the market has always been to put before my membership, I think my newly revamped backend proves this, as well as my dedication to providing customer support. I generally don't have one to brag, but I think it will be very difficult to find any similar educational service that actually offers forex support emails in my Area course. newly redesigned member of combined with plethora of free forex training materials already contains the my site, really make my forex price action training site one of the leading forex educational portals on the Internet. [1] was a pleasure working with all of my Member and any of you aspiring members, I can only say that I don't think you will be disappointed at all the services they provide.

If you're not already a member but have been thinking that unites our Community trade click here for more information about my forex trading course.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz